How do celebrities manage to change her hairstyle and colour weekly and still show off hair that is glossy and full of length and volume?
We all know that Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj change their hair colour with startling regularity but how does their hair still manage to look well conditioned and healthy?
Here at COUPE Hair Salon in Sunninghill we are ready to spill the secrets to getting gorgeous celebrity hair and offer you some top tips to get your locks looking luscious!
Many celebs rely on custom-made wigs and hair pieces to change their looks, while hair extensions are a superb way of adding luxurious length, volume and colour with no damage to your hair.
At COUPE Hairdressers in Sunninghill we believe in transforming your hair using precision cutting techniques, high quality hair colouring and intense hair conditioning treatments. We can highly recommend the Micromist Deep Infusion Treatment and Kerastase Fusio Dose Treatments which are available at COUPE. Find out more about these fabulous treatments here.
If you are looking for the ultimate in hair transformations, you can achieve shiny silky hair with a Brazilian Blow Dry which gives you long-lasting results. Find out more here.
Top tips for shiny, healthy hair
- After rinsing out your shampoo and conditioner, give your hair a blast of cool or cold water.
- Once a month apply a leave-in conditioner.
- Gently towel dry your hair and apply a light serum while the hair is still wet.
- Let your hair dry naturally whenever possible to promote healthy hair. However, when blow drying your hair, direct the nozzle down the hair shaft and have a final blast of ‘cool’ air.
- Apply a non-alcohol based straightening balm to dry hair. The smoother the cuticle, the shinier your hair will be.
- Use a long round brush with short bristles so your hair glides smoothly over the brush.
- If you wear your hair in a ponytail, alternate the fastening point and give it a break by wearing your hair down.
- Give your hair a break from styling irons. If you cannot live without your styling tools, invest in a quality styling iron and a good protective spray.